Translate

Laborer's Motivation



Satan is busy too. He goes to and fro in the earth walking up and down. He’s always on the hunt like a roaring lion seeking his prey to devour. He’s tirelessly blinding the minds of those who refused to believe the truth. (Job 1&2; I Peter 5:8; II Corinthians 4:4)

He takes advantage of every opportunity to lure us into the pleasures of this world that lead to destruction. His evil devices are never out of date. He’s without rest tempting and provoking us to bend toward sin. (I Chronicles 21:1; Mark 1:13; II Corinthians 2:11; Revelation 12:9)

He tries hard to destroy those who surrendered their lives to Christ. He will not be content until he sees them shattered. Because of his lies, many have turned away from God. And many have lost conviction.

As one of Satan’s definite targets, I have to reflect upon this urgent question:
Am I too busy to labor for Christ? 

Mountain Province, Philippines

While the pressures around me shape my desires and longings to gain the things of this present world, souls are perishing without hearing the good news about Christ’s saving grace.

Phnom Kulen, Cambodia

While my earthly ambitions distract me from the work God is doing through me, millions of people have not heard about the relentless love of Christ for sinners.

Haduan, Philippines

While I can stay in the comfort of my home, they live in the darkness of sin under Satan's power.

Wat Arun, Thailand

Their blood appeals to me to face this confrontational question:
Am I laboring enough for the Lord? 

Vung Tau, Vietnam

Nations and tribes across the globe are yet to hear how Jesus died sacrificing His own life and rose again conquering death so we could have the power to overcome Satan. The Son of God has already provided the victory. What excuse do I have to delay my response to the call? Now is the time to labor. (John 4:34, 35; I John 3:8; 4:4)

The works of the devil will continue to be prevalent worldwide because Satan knows the end of the harvest is near. His days are numbered. (Matthew 13:39-42; Revelation 12:12, 20:10)

Laboring to win the lost for Christ is not an easy endeavor, but the expected defeat of Satan fuels me to stand firm, endure and not quit.

Comments

Popular Posts