Translate

Border Crossing to 30



I did enjoy every year of my twenties. It wasn't all about fun. Most of it has been about learning how to survive life in the jungle. There were many self-discovery along the way. I had those times I felt broken, beautifully broken. And looking back, it's not hard to see why things happened the way they were. It made me the stronger woman I am now.

I may have wanted to stay, but time has led me to this moment. I have arrived at the border crossing. This is where the roller coaster ride of my twenties ends. The last stop, which tells me there's no going back. Well, if I could, I would probably have a conversation with the 10-year-old me and the 20-year-old me. But as I move forward, I know I will never forget them -- their tears and their cheer.

On the other side, I will be taking another ride to a whole new adventure. The road may not be close to what I've imagined. But what's out there is a surprise. Up ahead will be new stories in the making. As long as the Author of my life keeps writing my adventure story, I will continue on with my journey.


2011-2021 Highlights


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts