Translate

Shikki's Surprise



I wasn't prepared to do this at all. When my brother woke me up yesterday telling me that my dog was about to give birth, I was so surprised. I didn't know she was pregnant. I never had a pregnant dog before, so I have no experience with any of this. Last week, when I took Shikki to the vet for her regular check-up, the vet didn't mention anything about Shikki being pregnant. Though I didn't get to make early preparations and planning, I was so excited to meet the new pups. 

Helping Shikki go through the process of giving birth made me appreciate life even more. It showed me the amazing power of the Giver of life. Seeing how precious it is to be alive cultivates a thankful heart in me. Life may bring struggles and pain, but the chance to live should not be wasted. 

Your life is important. Others' life matter too.


Highlights of Shikki's surprise


Comments

  1. Wow! Galing Ng firs time and unprepared, untrained,surprised na komadrona at lola! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you po. I've seen a documentary about horses giving birth before. It's funny how I was replaying that in my head while helping her do the push.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts